Fortnite Patch V.2.4.0
The newest Fortnite patch V.2.4.0 brings us a minigun, reduced drops of the suppressed pistol, and the much-needed fix to the building glitch.
With the latest update from Epic games coming out today they introduced the minigun. The minigun can only be found in chest and supply drops, as one would expect. The minigun’s main job is to act as a fort destroyer and fires almost as quickly as the smg. Like the smg, the minigun also uses light ammo. We always love seeing content added to games and we think the minigun can bring some new experiences to the game and are looking forward to it.
The smaller updates in this patch are actually why it was delayed. Mainly the building glitch being the major one. But we are very thankful to have it fixed!
- Suppressed Pistol
- Reduced drop chances of Epic variant by 20%.
- Reduced drop chances of Legendary variant by 33%
- Added “Controller Auto Run” option.
- This enables/disables the auto run feature on controllers.
- incorrect building piece can be highlighted when quickly entering build mode and swapping building pieces
- Mac clients are unable to see sniper or scoped AR scope reticle
- Chests occasionally have no loot in them
- Sometimes the first weapon found cannot be equipped
- Corrected the drinking speed animation for the 15-second Chug Jug item.
- Fixed an issue where some users would get unnecessarily long queue times while logging into the game.
- Fixed an issue where some users would have to wait in line additional time after their queue timer completed.
All in all the update looks very promising. We love to see the quick reactions to the building glitch, as well as the continual additions to the game. We will continue to play the game and await more updates as we love Fortnite. Also be sure to check out some of the most anticipated games of 2018 here. As well as the full patch notes on Epic’s site here.